About the Fair Grove Eagles PTO
Your Fair Grove Parent Teacher Organization consists of a team of dedicated volunteers who understand that working together and being involved helps our kids and our community. Our volunteers enjoy working together to continue to ensure our school, as the heart of our community, continues it’s reputation as a great place to be.
We meet the second Tuesday of every month (including over the summer) except for January. Our meetings are at 6:30 pm in the Fair Grove Elementary Library.
PTO has three key goals.
- Help strengthen the school community as a whole.
- Provide fun family events such as Son + One, Parents Night out, Daughter +One, Carnival and more!
- Give the school, classrooms, and staff gifts each year as a result of our fundraising efforts.
We have SUPER volunteers and we want you to join us!
There are so many ways to help out and they all benefit our kids. Our volunteers are moms, dads, grandparents and teachers who work full time, part time, at home or are retired. We have a place for everyone to use their special talents! Plus we have FUN!
We welcome your comments and feedback and aim to make this a true partnership between parents and teachers as well as a school community group we can all be proud of.
There are several ways to contact us:
- Comment on the Blog
- Join us on Facebook at: Fair Grove PTO
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Or you can always contact an officer or committee chair directly
President: Kendra Hill
Vice President: Ashley Lederich
2nd Vice President: Ashley Monday
Treasurer: Sarah Frazier
Secretary: Kira Howerton
Historian: Trilby Workman