PTO Volunteers Are SUPER (Heros)!
The following volunteer opportunities are needing your help:
- Back to School Night: August 23, 2021 from 5pm ish – 7pm, 2-3 volunteers needed to man tables, hand out apparel orders & PTO sign up sheets
- Daddy Daughter Dance: October 2, 2021 – help with set up/decorations, snack table, clean up, etc
- Holiday Shop: December 7-10, 2021 – different time slots will be available. You will help kids shop for parents, siblings and loved ones and/or will be helping wrap/bag gifts
- Candy Grams: December 16 -17, 2021 – help put together the candy grams (cutting, tying, organizing by class) – can be done in your own home at any time!
- Son +1 Event: January 14, 2022 – help with admissions, running a small concession stand, helping in the game areas
- Candy Grams: February 8-9, 2022 – help put together the candy grams (cutting, tying, organizing by class) – can be done in your own home at any time!
- Carnival: April 29, 2022 – admissions, booths, games, concessions, etc – time shifts available
Please contact us on Facebook or email@example.com to sign up or for more details
Committee Chair Opportunities:
We never do anything alone. We depend on help not only from members, but non-members and community members as well. If there is something that sounds interesting to you that you want to help with please reach out!
- Apparel – help set up our online store, monitor start, end and deliver by dates, help set up apparel delivery
- Communications/Marketing – help promote PTO events and news, update the Facebook page and letter board at school, help with flyers if interested
- Hygiene Drive – help collect hygiene products before school (2-3 days in the fall) at the elementary and middle school, recruit a few helpers and make it fun!
- Middle School Coordinator – work with the Middle School to incorporate them with fun events or fundraisers
- Carnival – solicit donations, get vendors to sponsor booths, organize the logistics for the carnival
- Holiday Shop – organize volunteers, shop for holiday shop items, help set up and tear down store
- Teacher Appreciation Week – help organize fun treats for the staff
- Teacher Conference Dinner – help organize dinner
- Teacher Breakfast – help organize breakfast
- Son + 1 Event – organize entertainment, get volunteers, logistics
- Father Daughter Event – organize entertainment, get volunteers, logistics
- Write A Check – plan prizes, collect $$ and maintain the leader board
- Candy Grams – put together candy grams, deliver to classrooms
- Pumpkin Carving – get pumpkins and deliver to classrooms
- Membership & Volunteers – talk to everyone you know about joining PTO, or helping! You don’t have to be a member to volunteer!
- Donation Solicitor – reach out beyond the Fair Grove Area for larger donations… or start small and work your way up.
If you need more information, or would like to volunteer for a specific project or time frame please complete the form below or contact the chair officer or person in charge of that activity by looking them up in our Directory.